ABPS is a multi-purpose structure that operates in both the professional consultancy and services fields.
It brings together a network of people and expertise to offer multiple consulting and service activities to individuals and companies, including:
- corporate and commercial law;
- performance of due diligence activities;
- extraordinary tax assistance in connection with non-recurring corporate transactions (reorganisations, mergers, transfers, demergers, sales, purchases of companies and shareholdings, etc.);
- professional advice on international taxation;
- valuation of companies or shareholdings;
- corporate assistance and consultancy;
- administrative, accounting and human resources management consulting;
- assistance in routine tax audits;
- settlement of disputes arising with the tax authorities;
- defence in tax litigation (appeals, representation before the Commissions, formulation of appeals and questions);
- services relating to the management of salaried, para-subordinate and self-employed personnel;
- consultancy at all stages of the employment relationship: establishment, performance and termination thereof;
- assistance to clients on contractual matters, social legislation, trade union relations and personnel administration with direct management of the processing of pay slips and all formalities required by law.
Rag. Franco Pedrazzini